1. The Prizes are:
· Mabook Pro 13in M2/256GB Silver)
· 2x DeWalt DCK457M3T-GB 18V 3 x 4.0Ah Li-Ion XR Cordless 4-Piece Power Tool Kit
· 2x DEWALT DCK2110L2T-GB 12V 2 X 3.0AH LI-ION XR BRUSHLESS CORDLESS SUB COMPACT TWIN PACK
· LG 50" Smart TV & Amazon All-new Fire TV Stick With 4k Ultra HD and Alexa Voice Remote
· 3x Paslode IM45 with nails & battery pack
· 5x £200 lifestyle vouchers
· 10x £100 lifestyle vouchers
2. A purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw. To have a chance of winning one of the Prizes you must make a completed purchase from one of our partner outlets below. You must purchase 100 boards of Hardie® VL Plank to be entered, this gains you one entry. There are a maximum of five entries. Customers will need to submit a paid invoice to the registration portal www.jameshardie.redpoints.co.uk for every completed transaction where they purchase the qualifying amount of Hardie® VL Plank between 1st November 2022 and 9th December 2022.
• Brick Services
• UP Building Products
• Northern Building Plastics
• Arnold Laver
• PGR Timber
• Southern Timber
• Travis Perkins Inverness
• Travis Perkins Cardiff South
• EWE Building Plastics
• MKM Canterbury
3. All prizes will be drawn on 12th December 2022 and winners will be selected randomly. These winners will be drawn from qualifying entries. All prizes will be sent out within 28 days following 12th December 2022.
4. All winners will be selected entirely at random by Motivates who are a partner of James Hardie.
5. Motivates will attempt to notify the winners by phone or other contact details as soon as possible thereafter.
6. If Motivates cannot contact the winner within two (2) weeks of the closing date or if any Prize is returned to Motivates undelivered, this will result in forfeiture of the Prize. James Hardie however reserves the right to select an alternative winner(s) in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. If the Prize is not available, James Hardie reserves the right to supply such other prize as is reasonably offered of a greater or equal value. No cash or credit alternative is available and the Prize is not transferable.
8. How we will let you know if you have won: We will use the data on your customer record to contact you. Please ensure that your customer details are correct and up to date. We are not responsible for incomplete, incorrect, invalid, out of date, or unintelligible customer data that you have provided. By providing your customer details and purchasing a product from the participating outlets (and hence submitting your entry) each participant declares that all information submitted at the time of purchase is true, accurate, current and complete.
9. Late entries will be disqualified. The decision of James Hardie will be final and unchallengeable and, in their absolute discretion, they may declare void any entry or the Prize Draw itself. James Hardie may also decide, in their absolute discretion, to change the rules of the Prize Draw while it is running if it appears to them that it would be equitable or desirable to do so. James Hardie reserves the right to withdraw the Prize Draw at any time if circumstances make this necessary.
10. Entrants will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions upon entering the Prize Draw. The Prize Draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years old and over, except for employees and their immediate families of James Hardie and the participating outlets listed in these terms and conditions.
11. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part but James Hardie reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value.
12. Personal data of the winners may be passed to third party suppliers, but strictly only if required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement/enjoyment of the Prize. By entering the Prize Draw, you consent to Motivates contacting you for the purpose of informing you that you have won a Prize (even if you have “opted out” of receiving marketing communications from James Hardie).
© 2022 James Hardie Europe GmbH. TM and ® denote registered and unregistered trademarks of James Hardie Technology Limited and James Hardie Europe Gmb